Κρουσίμετρο σκυροδέματος Original Schmidt
Original Schmidt test hammer
(Με δώρο το βιβλίο: ΜΕΘΟΔΟΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΠΙ ΤΟΠΟΥ ΑΠΟΤΙΜΗΣΗ ΤΩΝ ΧΑΡΑΚΤΗΡΙΣΤΙΚΩΝ ΤΩΝ ΥΛΙΚΩΝ - Συγγραφείς: Χρ. Σπανός, Μ. Σπιθάκης, Κ. Τρέζος)
Technical Data (Type N):
Measuring range: (10 - 70 N/mm2)
Impact energy: 2.207 Nm
Concrete testing with the Original Schmidt test hammer is the most frequent used method for non-destructive concrete testing worldwide.
For every demand and specific test application, Proceq offers the right concrete test hammer.
Original Schmidt concrete test hammers are available in models with different impact energies in order to meet the needs to test a wide range of material types and sizes.
Our types N, NR, L and LR are best-suited and specially developed for assessing the quality and compressive strength characteristics of concrete with the range of 10 to 70 N/mm2 (1’450 to 10’152 psi).
Versions incorporating paper chart recorders (LR and NR) can automatically register the rebound values on a paper strip chart.
Proceq’s type ND and LD Digi Schmidt test hammer measure the rebound values through an electronic method and allows the direct reading of the test results in digital form.
- Type N: Rebound values are read from a scale for subsequent calculation of the mean. Compressive strength values can be read from a conversion diagram
- Type NR: Rebound values are recorded as a bar chart on a paper strip which has a capacity for 4’000 test impacts
- Type L: Handling equals type N, but the type L offers an impact energy three times smaller
- Type LR: Handling equals type NR, but with impact energy three times smaller. The LR also features a paper strip enabling up to 4’000 test impacts without reloading
- Used for the non-destructive measurement of the concrete/mortar compressive strength characteristics
- Control of uniform concrete quality (in-situ concrete and prefabricated structures)
- Detection of weak spots in the concrete
- The type L/LR hammer operates with significant lower impact energy, making this hammer the ideal option for testing thin walled items with a thickness between 50 to 100 mm (2 in. and 4 in.) or for testing small components.
It is suitable for testing cast stone components which are sensitive to impact. In rock mechanics, the type L/LR hammers are commonly used for classification testing of rock cores and brittle rock
|Type N||Type NR||Type L||Type LR|
|Measuring range||10 - 70 N/mm2 (1'450 to 10'152 psi)|
|Impact energy||2.207 Nm||0.735 Nm|